Monday, June 21, 2010

Every so often there come a time when I have to print a portfolio of images. Today is one of those days. Its always a strange time making prints. I love it and I stress a bit about it. Well stress is not the correct term. Its more a deep feeling of heart energy. I have to feel the images that will be made, I have to feel them deep in my heart. I have been looking at a lot of blogs over the past few days and I am starting to find more and more about myself and my photography by looking at others. If you wish to know your self look at others. I feel like the work I like to make is about looking carefully at what is in front of me. Finding the sacredness inside a subject and striving to capture that in a photograph. Today, so many talented artists are being wrongly effected by the consumer driven culture we find ourselves in . They are spending their sacred creative energy striving to manipulate beauty for the sole purpose of emptiness. There is such a deep emptiness in so much around us, why spend your Kundalini adding more.......Dig deeper, and go further........ ONG NAMA GURU DAYV NAMA ( I bow to the subtle divine wisdom, the divine teacher within)

This is what I chose to print















No comments: